What exactly is the command being run? UPDSRVPGM? The error messages
say the programmer is not authorized to. Unless I'm reading it
incorrectly the details on the message

Message ID . . . . . . . . . : CPD0193

Message file . . . . . . . . : QCPFMSG

Library . . . . . . . . . : QSYS

Message . . . . : Not authorized to service program &2 in &3.

Cause . . . . . : You are not authorized to a service program. This
message
is sent for one of the following situations:

-- A command was executed and the command processing program or
validity
checking program is bound to a service program that you are not
authorized
to.

-- A call was made to a program bound to a service program that
you are
not authorized to. The call could be from the command line or
during
program execution.

Recovery . . . : Obtain authority to the service program from the
security
officer or the owner of the service program.

Says an IBM service program is attempting to be used without authority
or to be updated without authority. So if UPDSRVPGM is being run is
the programmer authorized to use program QBNUPDSP?