I was searching on things like "table variable", "variables", "varable
types", "data types", etc. It didn't turn up.

Thanks

RH
<rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Glad.

Tried a brief manual search through Infocenter also. Automated search for
"temporary" put it at ninth on the list.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/topic/sqlp/rbafydeclaretemptbl.htm

Didn't think to look in Data Definition Language (DDL). Not like I've
done a presentation in DDL, eh Jeff?

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

"Ryan Hunt" <ryan.hunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
04/20/2007 10:16 AM
Please respond to
Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Fax to

Subject
Re: SELECT with no FROM?

Wonderful. I scoured everywhere for this in the redbook documentation and
the iSeries Information Center.

I'm on V5R4 so I'm very happy to see I can start using TABLE variables!!