I didn't know about that sysdummy table...that will work.

Thanks. RH

"Scott Schollenberger"
<sschollenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message
This statement runs fine in STRSQL:

SELECT 'Foo' as First, 'Bar' as Middle, 'ForMe' as Last from
sysibm/sysdummy1

I believe it will solve your issue.

-----
Scott A. Schollenberger