From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Evan Harris
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 02:43
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: EIM without SSO

Hi Loyd

configure two Client Access sessions - one with the EIM stuff and one
without. The one without will ask you who you are so you can log on
as an additional user.

Regards
Evan Harris

At 08:24 a.m. 18/04/2007, you wrote:

Thanks.

TIM is identity management. Just found the IBM page:
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/tivoli/products/identity-mgr/

At this point in time we are looking to consolidate the various
accounts, not provide SSO services. Some applications have SSO
capability, others do not. Kronos uses siteminder for integration while
Hyperion has a different method.

I guess the pertinent question on SSO is, if I'm signed on as LOYDG
with
SSO enabled, how do I sign on the iSeries as QSECOFR (upgrades) or
Kronos with superuser (administration)? We aren't ready to tackle those
complexities just yet.

Expressly looking to manage and work flow approvals much like you
describe.

--Loyd

Loyd Goodbar
Senior programmer/analyst