Anyone know what's preventing us from uploading to our AS/400?

Exception : Error grabbing the next reacord key from Alps system.
Inner Exception (1) : ERROR [42000] [IBM][Client Access Express ODBC
Driver (32-bit)][DB2/400 SQL]SQL0104 - Token . was not valid. Valid
tokens: ( TABLE LATERAL <IDENTIFIER>.

System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [42000] [IBM][Client Access
Express ODBC Driver (32-bit)][DB2/400 SQL]SQL0104 - Token . was not
valid. Valid tokens: ( TABLE LATERAL <IDENTIFIER>.
at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.HandleError(HandleRef hrHandle,
SQL_HANDLE hType, RETCODE retcode)
at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteReaderObject(CommandBehavior
behavior, String method)
at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior
behavior)
at AISDataObjectsConcrete.ODBCDBConnection.ExecuteDataReader(String
psQueryString)