The last time I went through this, I called IBM support. They eventually confirmed the issue and the guy emailed me when it was resolved.

Sometimes the web monkeys are in there mucking around and by the time you call they have fixed the problem so it can't be replicated.

I feel your pain.

Pete

smorrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I just spent a frustrating 30 minutes or so trying to check for new PTFs. Apparently the sign-in page is not working correctly. After selecting the PTF search type I wanted to perform, the IBM sign in page said my password was invalid. So I went to the Forgot Password page, and instead of sending my password, it forces me to change it. But you can't reset it to the same password, you must supply a new password. After setting a new password (another one to remember), I signed in. Went back to the Fix Central sign in page, and that is still saying that my password is incorrect, so I went through the whole thing again, and ended up with the same result, Fix Central says my password is incorrect.

My only satisfaction at this point is that I got one of the on-line surveys, and got to tell IBM how dissatisfied I am about their website. I wonder if anyone actually reads those.

Is there any way to directly inform IBM about this problem with the Fix Central site?

Steven Morrison
Fidelity Express 903-885-1283 ext. 479