Hello All,
I have an invoice using an AFPDS print file. The page header
from left to right prints a page segment company logo, the company
address block which is part of an overlay, and to the right of that an
invoice number defined in the print file DDS. The bottom of the logo,
the first line of the company address, and the invoice number all end up
on the same line. What seems to be happening is the first line of the
address is overlaying the bottom portion of the logo and the invoice
number. Even though the address line is centered on the overlay and
prints centered, it seems to take up the entire line.
I've programmed around this by moving the elements so they do
not overlap on a given line but was wondering why this is happening.
Has anyone seen this before? AFP viewer in Iseries Navigator shows the
spool correctly but when printed is when things disappear.

Any help appreciated...
Thanks in advance...

- Steve