-----Mensagem original-----
De: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Em nome de Jonathan Mason
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 11 de abril de 2007 11:34
Para: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Assunto: RE: HTTP Server Configuration Issues

Hi Steve

I've tried using both www.astradyne-uk.com:2001 which has
port redirection mapped to the iSeries and also
192.168.0.101:2001 which is the local IP address within the
network. Both give the same result.

I'll power up the v4r5 box later and see what happens with that one.

Cheers

Jonathan