Hi All,

On our main system we have two libraries for our source code - one is
for the live system and one is for the staging system where we do our
testing before pushing it to live. Within the libraries we have objects
(i.e.: QDDSSRC) that contain source code. To ensure that both our live
and stage source code libraries have the same source code in them, I'd
like to be able to synch the members within each object so that the
newest revision of the source code in each.

I'm not sure if that is clear, so here's what I need:

LIB STAGESRC

- OBJ QDDSSRC

- - MEMBER SHOWMENU.DSPF (modify date 01/10/2007)

LIB LIVESRC

- OBJ QDDSSRC

- - MEMBER SHOWMENU.DSPF (modify date 04/11/2007)

I'd like to run a CLI command that would check the members in the live
system and if it is newer than the code in the staging system it should
replace the member. Likewise, I'd like to run the same command and
check the stage system members and update the live system with the newer
members.

Is there an easy way to do this procedure?

Thanks!

/b;

Brian Piotrowski
Assistant Mgr. - I.T.