Thanks for all of your replies. I was 99.9% certain that the user who
scheduled the job did not impact the running of the job.

I am of two different thoughts on this. It is nice to know information who
scheduled the job, so that when they leave, you can review the jobs, and
determine if they belong to the replacement, or if they need to stop running
altogether.

The other thought I have is that as system admin for our company, a lot of
the jobs get scheduled by me for other users. When that user leaves, the
user name changes on the job schedule entry, and things move forward, so a
common scheduling user might be good.

This comes up as _ALL_ the user profiles on the system have changed, other
than the system supplied, or group profiles. We have a new network, and the
signon for the iSeries matches the network user id now. This caused a mass
change of object ownerships, and other hassles.

I guess I will have to review if I want to mess with it, or if I even have
the time, since I might be the only one who cares, as long as the jobs run.

Jim