I don't know about the nitty gritty details of the replication, but Domino
handles this sort of thing VERY well. (not iSeries tech, but if the Lotus
folks can figure it out, why can't Microsoft?).

"Lukas Beeler"
<l.beeler@datalin
e.ch> To
Sent by: "Midrange Systems Technical
midrange-l-bounce Discussion"
s@xxxxxxxxxxxx <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

04/04/2007 10:10 Subject
AM RE: Windows Integration and
Longhorn

Please respond to
Midrange Systems
Technical
Discussion
<midrange-l@midra
nge.com>

No.

You talked about reusing an older hard drive image, not rebooting.

Rebooting won't cause an USN rollback.

You will have similar problems with every multi master replication
database. Of course, I would prefer it if AD would sort this kind of
thing out on it's own, but the world isn't perfect.

Can the System i do multi master replication for A/A clustering? I don't
know, but I would be interested to hear on how this kind of thing is
handled on the i.