http://www.itjungle.com/tfh/tfh031207-story10.html

Is Mr. Bill only worried about how many people he
can outsource to India or China, or how much money
Microsoft can make and how much his stock is worth.

Is he worried at all about the workers in the United States, since so much of
the code is
written outside of the United States.

When he says that we need more H1B's all he is saying is that we need more
modern day slaves. The type of workers who do not complain if they have
to work 100 hours a week for the same amount of money, and do not complain
about not getting very good benefits and all the extra stuff that U.S.
workers get. This makes Microsoft more and more money.

The reason more kids are not going to college for IT related jobs is
because of the H1B's and outsourcing.  Why would you waste at least $100,000 on
college degree for something that is being outsourced?

Frank
AOL at AOL.com.