I already talked to them.  They are not clear how to read them neither.
They just use the journals to replicate data from one place to another.
They recommended me to ask the iSeries community...

Peter Vidal
PALL Corporation / SR Programmer Analyst, IT Development Group
10540 Ridge Rd., Ste 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
http://www.pall.com

"Good ideas are not adopted automatically. They must be driven into
practice with courageous patience."
Hyman Rickover (1900 - 1986)

fbocch2595@xxxxxxx
03/16/2007 03:44 PM
Please respond to

midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: Read IFS journal data

Maybe the vendor has something they can give you.

Frank