I now have all of the performance history I expected to see, but there
seems to be a hole from 12:15 AM to 3:00 AM, That's a bit larger than I
expected to see.

We also had a problem with a Cisco router that had to be rebooted Sunday
morning. It cut of most of our IP traffic and may have affected our
payment processing programs. From talking to our networking folks, we're
running a interim fix from Cisco that may have caused that problem.

Steven Morrison
Fidelity Express
903-885-1283  ext. 479

Jerry Adams <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
03/12/2007 12:21 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: How did DST go for you.

I didn't apply any patches (that I know of, anyway) to iNav either
server- or client-side either, Steve.  I didn't have any monitors
currently running before, but the performance collection routines were
and still are.

                 * Jerry C. Adams
*IBM System i5/iSeries Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale Distributors, Inc.* *
voice
                 615.995.7024
fax
                 615.995.1201
email
                 jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

smorrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
So far all went well. Only issue I see right now is that the system
monitors I had running in iSeries Nav all died at 2:00AM Sunday. I
didn't
apply any patches to my iSeries Nav on my PC because I don't have any
timed functions in use. Apparently the performance collection routines
couldn't cross the DST change.

Steven Morrison
Fidelity Express
903-885-1283  ext. 479