http://www.hge.net/netsurf/home/

"BILL FRANCIS" <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: midrange-l-bounces+egriffin=hged.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/08/2007 07:52 AM
Please respond to

<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
AS400 EMAIL ...

Is anyone using their AS400 for e-mail?

Our e-mail is currently with another company but their servers have been
going down more frequently which is making me think it would be best if we
hosted our own e-mail.

I'm wondering how good the AS400 is with e-mail and if it's easy to
maintain
with several hundred e-mail accounts.

Any ideas, suggestions, or pitfalls to watch out for would be extremely
helpful.

-Bill