Rob,

Why Operations Console with PCAnywhere instead of Operations Console LAN
attach?

Kind regards,

Brian

On 3/7/07, rob@xxxxxxxxx <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No personal experience.  However remote access is impossible.  And since
they are a client of yours and, thus, remote access may save them
significant money, and your life while traveling, I'd encourage something
with remote possibilities, like:
- HMC
- Operations Console using a remote access program like PC Anywhere.
- A rather "CF" solution involving twinax going to a PC with a twinax card
using the twinax emulation program that often comes with the card (NOT
ISERIES ACCESS!!!).  Also a remote access program like PC Anywhere.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

"Paul Nelson" <nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
03/06/2007 06:50 PM
Please respond to

"Midrange-L" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Fax to

Subject
Thin Console

List,

A client has had a BP propose using the new thin client as his console.
Have
any of you had any experiences with this? Good and bad?

Paul Nelson

Cell 708-670-6978

Office 708-425-4198

nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx