I would think the auditors would prefer that you fix the problem at it's
source instead of using DBU or SQL to fix it.  Seems to me that the
testing/signoff process is a bit onerous though.

rondadams@xxxxxxxxx 03/02/2007 11:04:18 AM >>>
It doesn't happen too often. In fact I think in the 7 years I've been
here
I've only seen it about 6 times. However, I've seen it 3 times in the
last 3
months, but every one of the last 3 was done by the same user. So, at
what
point do I consider it an issue that should be addressed? You need to
know
too, we are under the SOX requirements, so a change like this would have
be signed off on, tested and validated by no less than 8 people in 4
different groups at 4 locations. So, the man-hours involved for this
"project" start to completion would in my preliminary guesstimate was
about
22 hours.