By the way, I will add it to an image catalog first (all 8 cd's first) and
then I plan on using the INSPTF command.

Deb

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DebbieKelemen
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 12:31 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Fix Central - Problems again?

I just use the FTP method & then download them.  That works every time.  I
haven't had any problems since going to that method.

If I use the other methods, it brings our network to its knees.

The only question I have is can I use the INSTPTF command to install a CUME?
I use it for all of the other ptfs but I've never tried it with CUMEs.  I of
course would use the *DLYALL option.

Debbie