Anyone having problems with Fix Central today? Last night I ordered the latest V5R4M0 Cume and all went perfectly. While the downloads were running, I went back and ordered the Groups and I get the following:

Summary
Download incomplete
Your order is incomplete.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to download file: com.ibm.ecc.common.ECCException: TQ_ERROR_CANT_WRITE

Failed to run Fix Central on the selected iSeries.

This was just after I ran Fix Central for the the Cume! Fix Central is starting to really cheese me off!

Full stack trace is:

ERROR - 2007-02-23 07:35:51,707 - FixCentralApplet_UI - null - 10.0.10.188 - 1000 - {0} java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to download file: com.ibm.ecc.common.ECCException: TQ_ERROR_CANT_WRITE at com.ibm.esup.fc.client.ecc.GroupFileOrder.getPtfsFromGroupFiles(GroupFileOrder.java:409) at com.ibm.esup.fc.client.ecc.GroupFileOrder.getPtfs(GroupFileOrder.java:97) at com.ibm.esup.fc.systemi.order.applet.AppletSystemIOrder.process(AppletSystemIOrder.java:1583) at com.ibm.esup.fc.client.gui.download.options.ecc.ContinueButtonThread.run(ContinueButtonThread.java:37)
Caused by: Cmn.DownloadFileError: TQ_ERROR_CANT_WRITE
   at com.ibm.ecc.common.DDPTransport.downloadFiles(DDPTransport.java:541)
   at com.ibm.ecc.common.DDPTransport.download(DDPTransport.java:511)
at com.ibm.ecc.updateservice.UpdateService.download(UpdateService.java:1091)
   at com.ibm.ecc.updateservice.UpdateService.run(UpdateService.java:1235)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
INFO - 2007-02-23 07:35:52,458 - FixCentralApplet_UI - Closing logger file: C:\Documents and Settings\Pete\fixcentral\FixCentral.20070223-0734.log

No hits on TQ_ERROR_CANT_WRITE. Anybody else having "issues" with Fix Central?

Pete Helgren