Hi.

We have been using BVSTools emailing tools for years, It is using it's own set
of commands.

We got a new credit card system(curbstone) and it has an option to email
settlement reports. It is using

Send SMTP Mail (SNDM) command to email settlement confirmation

6411 - SNDM FROM('MISOps@xxxxxxxx' <mailto:'MISOps@xxxxxxxx'>  'MISOps@xxxxxxxx'
<mailto:'MISOps@xxxxxxxx'> ) TO(('gsegal@xxxxxxxx' <mailto:'gsegal@xxxxxxxx'>
'"Gary Segal" <gsegal@xxxxxxxx>'))

FILE(CURBSTONE/CCFP1080) MBR(*FIRST) SUBJECT('Test Email for customer 00218')
REPLYTO('MISOps@xxxxxxxx' <mailto:'MISOps@xxxxxxxx'>  'MISOps@xxxxxxxx'
<mailto:'MISOps@xxxxxxxx'> )

SMTPHOST('mail.XXXX.com')

I get error msg:

Message ID . . . . . . : CPF9897 Severity . . . . . . . : 40
Message type . . . . . : Escape
Date sent . . . . . . : 02/22/07 Time sent . . . . . . : 12:18:21
Message . . . . : Command failed. reason -301 negative response from SMTP
server ( RSP[554 5.7.1 SGS5620.gna.goebel Connection not authorizedóú] REQ[])

Cause . . . . . : No additional online help information is available.

Any     Ideas

I've tried to change:

CHGSMTPA    ALWRLY(*ALL) FIREWALL(*YES) - that did not help

Thank you all
Gary