From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Franz
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 8:18 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Experiences with VISTA

The December svc pack for latest iSeries Access has the Vista support.
IBM has an apar on it in the iSeries Access home page.
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/access/
btw - i went to the MS Roadshow - 4 hours - we averaged 1 crash/reboot per
hour for what they were trying to demo. But did get a cd good for free
download of Office 2007.
jim franz