From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Michael Ryan
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 11:20 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Creating dds source from SQL Tables

That may make it non-standard, but it doesn't mean it's non-good. If
the standard is everyone has to work 100 hours a week, but a few
people only work 50, the people working less are non-standard. They're
also happier. :)

Unlike Oracle and SQL server, I do not need to gather statistics,
rebuild existing indexes, manage table spaces, or have headaches when
updating server hardware. Does this make DB2 on our beloved box a
non-standard database?