Try system value QQRYTIMLMT :

QQRYTIMLMT

   Database query time limit.  The limit that is compared to the
   estimated number of elapsed seconds that a query requires to run in
   order to determine if a database query is allowed to start.

NOTE: You must have *ALLOBJ and *SECADM special authorities to
change this system value.

A change to the shipped value takes effect immediately.  The shipped
value is *NOMAX.

The possible values for the QQRYTIMLMT system value are:
o  *NOMAX: There is no maximum number of estimated elapsed seconds.
o  0 - 2147352578: Specifies a number of seconds which is compared
   to the estimated number of elapsed seconds required to run a
   query.  If the estimated elapsed seconds is greater than this
   value, the query is not started.