Amit,

I've downloaded a tool called 'CVTSPLSTMF' from the 'net some years ago.
Apparently it was published in NEWS/400 in July 2000:

/*****************************************************************/
/*                                                               */
/* COMMAND NAME: CVTSPLSTMF                                      */
/*                                                               */
/* AUTHOR      : Peter Clifford                                  */
/*                                                               */
/* DATE WRITTEN: January 2000                                    */
/*                                                               */
/* DESCRIPTION : Convert Spooled File to Stream File command     */
/*                                                               */
/* FUNCTIONS   : Converts an AS/400 spooled file to a stream     */
/*               file in one of three formats:                   */
/*                                                               */
/*               1. Plain ASCII text                             */
/*               2. HTML                                         */
/*               3. Portable Document Format (Adobe Acrobat PDF) */
/*                                                               */
/* From "CVTSPLSTMF Makes Spools Cool", NEWS/400, July 2000      */
/* Copyright 2000 (c) Duke Communications Int'l.                 */
/* All rights reserved.                                          */
/*                                                               */
/*****************************************************************/

If you combine this with a tool like SNDM, it can also be emailed
automagically.

HTH,

Peter Colpaert
Application Developer
PLI - IT - Kontich, Belgium
-----
Yoda of Borg are we.  Futile is resistance, assimilated will you be.
-----

A Sheth <a.sheth@xxxxxxx>
08/02/2007 06:00
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: AS/400 SpoolFile to PDF

Hi,

 Thanks to all for the various suggestion provided.

  But I have a query...

  Can't this be possible using a batch job....

  What I mean is...

 Say for example.... A user fires a job.. which generates a report.. I get

the details of this spooled report ...
 Is it possible by anychance that I convert this spooled file to PDF by
writing some code in RPGLE / CLLE..
 Or do I need to specifically use some third party tool for the conversion

to PDF.?

 Secondly,
Once when the PDF is generated.. can it be E-mailed to the resp user using

a batch pgm.?

Kindly suggest me..

If there's any sample code available on net .. Can anyone send it..plz

Thanks & regards,
Amit