Hi all,

I'm the proud owner of a 9406-600 that is currently set up to use Twinax as
its console session.  I would like to change that to Operations Console.  I have
followed all the directions in the V5R1 manuals and set up the software properly
on the PC, it just cannot see the AS/400.  I have set the QAUTOCFG value during
IPL, and it still defaults to twinax no matter what comms port I use.  Now, I
have
2 cards in the system with WAN ports on them, but I'm not sure which one I
should
be using for the operations console session.  The diagrams in the Operations
Console
setup manual show a model 600 with only the dual WAN port card, which I have,
but
above it in the second slot (I think) from the top, there is the twinax/WAN
card,
which is used as the console at the moment.  if necessary I can pull the twinax
card.

What should I do to get this working?  Nothing I change on the /400 side seems
help.

Thanks

Julian