Art Tostaine, Jr. wrote:

Any tips on where to import?

With the latest versions of iSeries Access, you need to have the Java
Toolbox installed as well as (obviously) SSL.  Now, I realize I also
"assumed" you were using iSeries Access.

I believe iSeries Navigator can actually import the server certificate,
but I have not done that.  I'm fairly certain I exported that from DCM
or got it in my browser as Chris Bipes suggested, https://iseries:992
then exported then imported with iSeries Access Key Management.

Once I had the .kdb file with the server cert, I gave that out to all
clients upon install.  That way they would be able to import their own
certificate anytime.  Key Management is the way to manage the user
certificate on each client PC.

Here is a snippet from my directions that should still be fairly accurate:

Click Start --> Programs --> IBM iSeries Access for Windows --> iSeries
Access for Windows Properties.
  Note: Older versions may say Client Access or Client Access Express
instead of iSeries Access for Windows.
Click on the Secure Sockets tab.
Click IBM Key Management.

You will be prompted for your key database password. Unless you have
previously changed the password from the default, enter ca400. A
confirmation message displays. Click OK.

From the drop-down menu in the middle of the window, select Personal
certificates. (It probably will say "Signer Certificates" there initially.)

Click Import.

In the Import key display, enter the file name and path for the
certificate. Click OK.
  (Note: default at this point shows *.p12 files, change that to read
*.pfx to browse for your file.)