fyi: IBM has announced media delivery is now up to 9 business days.
I tried to find link but could not locate this eve.
jim franz

----- Original Message ----- From: <pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 11:15 PM
Subject: Re: Fix Central issue OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

I was yanking down PTF's at a client site today, and the darn thing quit
on me after 3 CD's. I went back into Fix Central with Rob's trick. The
CD's will waiting for me next week when I return to that client's office.
Then I can take them to the client whose network nazis have a network that
times out at the 650 MB point, each time, every time. They claim it's not
their problem, even though I have proven it to them. Oh well, they're
going to be replaced soon. At least the new group speaks English as their
first language. The guys being replaced are all Russians. It's like
talking to Boris Badenov all the time.
--

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.

Pete Helgren <Pete@xxxxxxxxxx>
01/26/2007 09:56 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Fix Central issue OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Paul,

That doesn't make sense, but I'll try it.  The reason it doesn't make
sense is that it appears to be blowing up while cataloging the PTF's
needed for the CUME build based on what it sees already installed on the
system.  I would expect that it does that whether it is for download or
not.

But, what the heck, I'll give it a try.

Thanks,

Pete

pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I saw that today also. I just used Rob's trick and set 100MB as the
maximum size for the FTP download. The CD's are on the way.

list