Let us know how it works!

             "Steve McKay"
             <steve.mckay@hibb
             ett.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             midrange-l-bounce                                          cc
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: SMAPP is killing our 520
             01/26/2007 10:22
             AM

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

Coincidently, we've decided to set SMAPP to *NONE via EDTRCYAP until the
conversions are complete (probably until next Friday).  At that time we
will
save and delete the conversion libraries (they're being restored to another

machine) and turn SMAPP back on.

Thanks,

Steve