RE: giving an iSeries system to each college

fixed

Ivy Tech in Fort Wayne IN offers COBOL, RPG, etc.  But our LUG has a tough
time finding any local college students who want our scholarship.  And you
can't swing a cat in Fort Wayne without hitting a college.
https://www.ivytech.edu/cgi-bin/cor/pub_index.cgi