That's pretty generous...congrats to them. I think a lot of colleges
won't teach a class unless they have at least double that number.

On 1/24/07, Mark Allen <scprideandms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The local college my wife teaches "i5" stuff at requries of minimum of 6
students (if its a first level course like Intro to CL) or 4 if its a
continuation (of previous term, in this example CL II)............... or
clsoe to that number, some flex allowed it seems but not much