Darrell,

I agree with the PDF comment, I have about a dozen IBM docs downloaded
on this machine. Regarding the actual physical IBM manuals, though, I
don't remember the last time I opened one.

Point here was, if he was coding, he would be able to prompt the
command.  I gave him the information that would get the job done...
regardless of what software or hardware environment he was using, which
as I recall he didn't specify...

Wasn't that efficient?

Regards,
Jeff

Darrell A Martin <DMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 1/24/2007 8:21:44 AM >>>

Hi, Jeff:

This procedure is useful, certainly. But compared to a book (or a PDF
file
for that matter) it has all of the efficiency and elegance of the old
DOS
games that emulated graphics by displaying custom characters on an
80x25
char screen [grin]. And there are some circumstances when it just isn't

practical to stop what you are doing to prompt a command.

Darrell

Darrell A. Martin  -  630-754-2141
Manager, Computer Operations
dmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx