Let me try this again....

No, Linoma was the only vendor we found that could do SSH/SFTP using both
password and key exchange.

nuBridges (formerly Trailblazer) has a product that does SSH/SFTP using
key exchange, and the
OPENSSH included in I5 OS at no charge (in the PASE environment) also does

SSH/SFTP using key exchange, but neither of these products included the
ability to do SFTP
using both a password and key exchange.

Steven Morrison
Fidelity Express
903-885-1283  ext. 479

smorrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
01/15/2007 10:04 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: looking for SFTP utility

No, Linoma was the only vendor we found that could do SSH/SFTP using both
password and key exchange.

Trailblazer has a product that does SSH/SFTP using key exchange, and the
OPENSSH included in I5 OS at no charge (in the PASE environment) also does

SSH/SFTP, but neither of these options included the ability to do SFTP
using both a password and key exchange.

Steven Morrison
Fidelity Express
903-885-1283  ext. 479

fbocch2595@xxxxxxx
01/15/2007 09:52 AM
Please respond to

midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: looking for SFTP utility

So...Linoma is the only 3rd party that has SSH built into their software?
What about Trailblazer and any others?