Thanks Jerry. (and Elvis)
For some reason the way Elvis explained the situation, it just was NOT
sticking to my brain.
Through various testing, I've come to realize that the library QTEMP HAS to
be above the PRODUCTION library in creating the QTEMP physical and QTEMP
logical. So it looks like for the creation of the logical, I will have to
temporarily move QTEMP.
As far as Audit is concerned, the *USERS don't have *OBJMGT therefore
couldn't directly use CRTDUPOBJ, and I was contemplating creating a program
that adopts owner authority to do this when I found out that the PRODUCTION
file is also created on the fly, so if I tried to CRTDUPOBJ when the file
wasn't there, it wouldn't have worked anyway, hence the CRTPF along with
CRTLF.
Thanks to ALL who supplied answers.

Alan Shore

NBTY, Inc