It should be very very rare that TCP goes down by itself.  I'd lean more
towards a network type of problem.

When you said it was went down last Friday did you check the status of
the QTCPIP job?  Or check it's job log?

Assuming decent software currency I would look at outside influences but
perhaps the QTCPIP job could give you some information.

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services
Saint-Gobain Containers, Inc.
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN  47302
765.741.7696
765.741.7012 f

Cluelessness
There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive
idiots.
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Saint-Gobain.  If it did it would be
folded, mutilated, watered down, politically corrected, and would show
up a week later if at all.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them,
nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
error.