To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 4:18 PM
Subject: FTP user question

Hi Folks,

We are working with a vendor and one of their software applications needs to
do some FTP work and we need to set up a user profile for this on the
iSeries. What are "best practices" for something like this ? It will be
embedded in an application and the application is pointed to a specific
folder on the IFS.

I was wondering if setting INLMNU(*SIGNOFF) would still allow it to work OK.

Any other recommendations ?

Thanks !

Chuck