To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 11:25 AM
Subject: RE: Are you a newbie? Start here!

>Look, cut Trevor some slack, guys, and cut Common some slack, it's more
than many of us have been doing!

Trevor/COMMON, my apologies if my criticism hasn't been constructive.  I
think we both have the same end goal which is good.

Alan, nothing gets better if wheels don't squeak. The info Trevor/COMMON is getting is priceless IMO. He is learning what points are confusing and what
people don't like about it.  Some companies pay big money to get that kind
of input. His responsibility is to filter out the PAM (Pissing And Moaning)
and get to the heart of what we are actually concerned with.

With that said I do agree that criticism absent of encouragement is not as
useful, so please keep up the work being done so far Trevor.  I know it
isn't easy to keep websites up to date with new content when you still have
another job to put food on the table.  I will continue to provide input as
iSociety.org evolves.

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com