You kiddin? Can I play? My favorite part is where all the old stuff is out of the racks and every cable in the place is in a big pile on the floor. Somebody always askes: "I sure hope you can put this together again!" I usually say something like: "Um, you have the map for them right? with a real worried look in my eye. OK maybe I'm a sick puppy.....

ChadB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Heh... don't speak to me of cables.  We're migrating our network next month
from simple/cheap/unmanaged switches running a flat inside network to a
full blown 6509 core 3560/2955 distribution layer Cisco network with a
couple o' Vlans and voice traffic thrown in to spice things up!

I'm looking forward to the results, but not the 2 implementation days...

Larry