Thanks all for your comments/thoughts.  I'm pretty sure that POWER5+ does
run on V5R3.  Has anyone got any experience re the #2692 (V5R3 refresh)
feature of SS1 that can be ordered as part of the hardare upgrade?  My
understanding is that it consists of 3 CDs (1 updated SLIC and 2 for Base
OS) but I'd just like to confirm.  I'm assuming this would ship the latest
RS version (RSH?) of SLIC.