Joe

From: rob@xxxxxxxxx

Ok, I concede that WDSC has some issues with robustness.  But if no one
used it until it was 100% then no one would use it period.  I believe that
has gotten lots better and will continue to do so.  And some issues may be
hard to find in a test environment, such as the IBM lab.  It's when you
get out to customers and the myriad configuration of PC's, applications,
load, things that they are using WDSC for, etc is some additional errors
are found.  Just like I believe that IBM does a pretty good job with OS
and the rest of the LPP's the same thing could be said about some of the
error's we've all found there too.  Eh?