I'm talking about our 520 ... not any machine at COMMON .. so ... you
don't know that one! .. :) ... plus, hey, I wrote a book on security. I
don't work as QSECOFR unless changing security settings .. of course.   :)

Wayne Madden
Group Publisher / Editor in Chief
IBM Technology Group
Penton Technology Media
(970) 203-2864
Fax (970) 203-2820

pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx
12/14/2006 01:00 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: iSociety?

   You want the QSECOFR password? You'll have more fun that way.
   --

   Paul Nelson
   Arbor Solutions, Inc.