Hi Steven

A couple of questions:

- What time frame do the tapes have to be available in ?
- Do the tapes HAVE to come from a save conducted on the primary site ?
- Is there any possibility you could courier the saves daily to the backup site so they're "already there" ?

A point worth making: if you can't trust the backups on your HA machine, then you don't have HA....

It does seem your boss hasn't thought through what she is asking, but that's the beauty of being a boss I guess :)

Regards
Evan Harris