If you are doing the system backup after loading the IMGCLG you may want to
use the following command
to set the IMGCLG directories as non-backupable(is that really a word?)

CHGATR OBJ('/directory') ATR(*ALWSAV) VALUE(*NO) SUBTREE(*ALL)

<help>
 *ALWSAV
     Specifies whether the object can be saved or not.
         Note:  It is highly recommended that this attribute not be
        changed for any system created objects.
    Allowed values for the VALUE parameter are:
    *YES        This object will be saved when using the Save Object
                (SAV) command or the QsrSave() API.  If the *ALWSAV
                attribute has not been specified for an object, this
                value is the default.
    *NO         This object will not be saved when using the SAV
                command or the QsrSave() API.
                Additionally, if this object is a directory, none of
                the objects in the directory's subtree will be saved
                unless they were explicitly specified as an object
                to be saved.  The subtree includes all
                subdirectories and the objects within those
                subdirectories.
</help>
Bryan Dietz
Aktion Associates