I have a newer iSeries 520 and have set the as-sts service entry and
IPL'd.  Now when I try to connect with OPSNAV I get the following error:
No service tools server found at IP address x.x.x.x.  The problem is the
IP is the external public IP address of our firewall used for outbound
NAT translations, not our internal IP address.  Where can I change the
IP address for the connection?  Management Central has the correct
address and so does the OPSNAV connection.  Our internal DNS does not
have any external IP address.  Where is this IP address stored?

Christopher Bipes
Information Services Director
CrossCheck, Inc.