Do a 2 on the library an view all options (F9 or F10).

On 11/27/06, albartell <albartell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for everyone's input so far.  One of the things that I would like
implement is have everything be *PUBLIC *EXCLUDE as the default.  I know
this may cause more work on my end as I need to modify authorities for
specific objects, but it also keeps me from having to wonder if I should
have locked something down.

So my question.... How do I change it so newly created objects are *PUBLIC

Aaron Bartell