I'd suggest getting QMF for Windows/WebSphere sold by IBM or Rocket
Software.   The QMF for Windows piece comes native with a download to
Excel capability.   A full trial is available from IBM at:

Also, it is no where near the cost of most of the Query, Decision
Support/Dashboard Development products out there.
In addition, you get, for the same price, Visionary which allows you to
develop and run Dashboards/Decision Support applications.  This allows
you to have drill down and graphical depiction in addition to standard
report displays.   A trial of this is also available from IBM at:

Oh, BTW, I get nothing from anyone for saying this.
Take care,
Dave Odom