Download to EXCEL from Relational DB

fixed

Jeff,

I'd suggest getting QMF for Windows/WebSphere sold by IBM or Rocket
Software.   The QMF for Windows piece comes native with a download to
Excel capability.   A full trial is available from IBM at:

http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/download/search.jsp?go=y&rs=swg-db2qmf

Also, it is no where near the cost of most of the Query, Decision
Support/Dashboard Development products out there.

In addition, you get, for the same price, Visionary which allows you to
develop and run Dashboards/Decision Support applications.  This allows
you to have drill down and graphical depiction in addition to standard
report displays.   A trial of this is also available from IBM at:

http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/download/search.jsp?go=y&rs=swg-dm-db2qmf

Oh, BTW, I get nothing from anyone for saying this.

Take care,

Dave Odom
Arizona