   Hi everyone,

   This message was originally posted on the InterLUG mailing list, a mailing
   list dedicated to help the LUG leaders from around the continent and
   around the world to exchange ideas on managing their LUG.

   Knowing that the InterLUG list may still not reach all the LUG leaders, we
   thought it would be important to post this message, here on the largest
   System i oriented list.

   The preparations for the 2007 COMMON-LUG Seminar series are well underway
   and seven topics and speakers have already been chosen for your
   considerations. In no specific order, they are:
   1) Intro to Embedded SQL - Kevin Forsythe
   2) Disaster Recovery Primer: Ready, Set, Plan - Richard Dolewski
   3) Systems Operations on the AS/400 and iSeries - Al Barsa
   4) All you Need to Know about SQL in Six Hours - Skip Marchesani
   5) Beyond the Basics with SQL - Skip Marchesani
   6) Domino Administration - Kim Greene
   7) A Deep Dive into iSeries Access for Web - Carole Miner

   Again this is only a preliminary list, other topics may be added.

   If you are a LUG leader interested in any of those topics and would like
   your group to 'team-up' with COMMON to present it to your members and to
   the System i community in your neighborhood contact (privately) Ian
   Cartwright at Ian_Cartwright@xxxxxxxxxxx

   If you want to look at the abstracts for those sessions or if you have any
   other suggestion for topic and/or speaker, send Ian a note.

   Book your meeting early for any date in 2007 and benefit from the vast
   COMMON marketing power.