From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neil Palmer
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 10:40 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: North America - 2007 Daylight Saving Time changes

Yeah - saw that and complained to IBM yesterday.  Someone's
investigating.
You'd have thought they would have made sure the PTF's were available
before advertising them on that web page.

Neil Palmer, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

(This account not monitored for personal mail, remove the last two
letters before @ for that)