RE: User that submit job from Web

fixed

Thanks for all.

But the question is ¿why QUSER?. From a Java, or JSP
program, if i make signon with a XXXX user, ¿Why i can
not submit a QUSRWRK subsytem job using XXX user?.
Also, i have permision problems.

I know that i can send USER as parameter, but i have
to change many programs.

In my ERP, a CMD mount list library according to
RVTJOBD &USER.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com