i5-520+ - Performance

fixed

Hello,

we have a discussion about performance capabilities of the new i5-520+ systems.
We want to replace a model 720 with 120/240 CPW either with a 520+ Express with
60/1200 CPW or a 520+ Enterprise with 1200/1200 CPW. The problem is obviously about cost. We recently added a HA package to our main system (this 720) and that added another 8 to 10% of workload which is now more than enough for that processor.
Main application is Movex 10A, running a lot of background processes, which
would be
well suited for the Express model.
The question is do we NEED the enterprise machine or is it possible to run with
only
60 CPW interactive Performance ?
We recently replaced a 720 with 70/240 CPW at another site with an Express i5-520+ with 60/1200 CPW and our experience was like: "WOW, what an incredible fast machine !"
even with that smaller interactive feature.

Best regards from Germany,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Philipp Rusch