We do use apache, but the 3 port instances are hosting content for the
same url...

Pete Helgren <Pete@xxxxxxxxxx> 11/16/2006 2:11:24 PM >>>
What HTTP server are you suing on the iSeries?  Apache should be able
handle this with virtual host entries.  They can all go in and out on
port 80.  Apache figures out by URL what instance to send the request

Something like this perhaps:

Pete Helgren

Jeff Day wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I've run into a situation with HTTP where I have 3 different HTTP
instances running on an AS/400 v5r3, and before they go through our
firewall and hit the outside world, I need to bring them all together
port 80 (default HTTP.)  To clarify, the url paths for all 3 are
different/unique as well.
The other side of this is, when the requests come into our network
port 80, I need to segregate the requests to their correct ports,
the requests hit the web server on the 400. I have been looking at a
variety of ways to do this, including NAT on the 400, which seems to
able to handle all of what I need EXCEPT the segregating by url path.
am curious if there are Exit Point Programs available, that may do
last piece for me.
The other question is, if I turn NAT on, will it only affect what I
specify, or will it affect all TCP/IP activity on that machine?
I'd really appreciate any advice, comments, etc. you can share with
on this.
Thank you,

If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient(s), please
be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
information is strictly prohibited. Johnson Matthey PLC has its main
place of business at 2-4 Cockspur Street, London (020 7269 8400). Whilst
Johnson Matthey aims to keep its network free from viruses you should
note that we are unable to scan certain emails, particularly if any part
is encrypted or password-protected, and accordingly you are strongly
advised to check this email and any attachments for viruses. The company
shall NOT ACCEPT any liability with regard to computer viruses
transferred by way of email.

Please note that your communication may be monitored in accordance
with Johnson Matthey internal policy documentation.

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl -